This agreement forms a binding relationship between HyreCulture LLC and anyone participating in the Pre-Launch Services ("you" or the "user"), effective August 6th, 2017
By utilizing our Pre-Launch Services as either a business, a college student, or a recent graduate, you agree to the following terms:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older and legally be able to work in the United States.
2. If you are a business, non-profit, or other entity, you must a) obtain a UBI number, b) be properly registered with the SOS in your state of operation to legally operate as your respective entity, and c) you agree to provide proof of this registration if requested by HyreCulture LLC.
3. If you are a college student or recent graduate (graduated within the past two years of the date accessing these terms), you must be enrolled or obtain a degree or other proof of prior enrollment from a college, community college, vocational institute, or university.
4. You release all rights to any information provided to us through our website or our survey monkey questionnaire, including any questionnaires completed in person. This information becomes HyreCulture's "company content" and may be used for company purposes including, but not limited to, research, distribution to 3rd party organizations we work with such as Universities and businesses, use on the internet and online broadcasting platforms.
5. You agree to voluntarily provide any information requested in the survey, without payment or any other consideration. Additionally, you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the information you provide to us.
6. There is no time limit on the validity of these terms, nor is there any geographic limitation on our rights to use the provided information.
7. Matching between students and employers will be based strictly upon the provided information. We fully support all employment discrimination laws effective in the State of Washington, and retain the right to refuse service to any entities violating these laws.
8. You acknowledge that HyreCulture does not guarantee any successful matching or connection facilitation between a business and college student or recent graduate. Matching will be based on the information provided by both parties and is contingent upon two parties providing us information that have direct correlations, as decided by our internal company research and analytical methods.
9. HyreCulture LLC is not responsible for any dispute between any student, recent graduate, or business participating in the Pre-Launch Promo. We strictly offer referral services as a means of facilitating connections between users, and waive all liability arising from any correspondence between users. We have no legal affiliation or relationship with any student, recent graduate, or entity participating in the Pre-Launch promo and waive all liability resulting from a relationship between users that we help facilitate. If an entity decides to hire a student or recent graduate, they form a separate, legal relationship independent from HyreCulture LLC or any of the services offered by HyreCulture LLC in our Pre-Launch Services. All entities agree to follow any federal and state employment laws relevant to hiring a student or recent graduate and are responsible for becoming aware of these laws, as well as any action or filings outlined in these laws.
10. For any questions about these terms or for any communication regarding a dispute of these terms, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org